Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Cymbidium Photo Gallery 2015

This is the time of year when my cymbidiums are in bloom and thus the obligatory orchid photo-shoot.  The variety names of these ones are not known to me but I will let the flowers speak of their kind.  

New this year - I got it as a gift. 

The only green-colored one in my collection - always blooms earlier than the others.

New this year - Bought from the Farmer's Market in Marina, California

New this year - Bought from an ethnic grocery store in Marina, California.

One of my old time favorites - turns pinkish when the temperatures are low.

New this year - bought from Marina, California.

I've had this for a long time.


Cymbidiums are not only beautiful - they also lasting.   
Try growing one this year 

1 comment:

Patty said...

They are all absolutely beautiful Helen. I grow a couple of phalanopsis, nothing too special, but they give me great pleasure as I am sure your cymbidiums do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails